Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Day at the Park


We went to the Sigourney pool for an afternoon last week. The pool wasn't open yet so we had a picnic lunch and played at the park. She thought it was funny to put me in this big lion's mouth for a photo. I didn't know about that. I mean, what if he tried to bite me? Sheesh Mom.
I loved playing in the woodchips. Everytime I'd grab a handful and throw them, they'd stick to my face and arms. It was hot and sunny so Mom was constantly putting sunscreen on me. I found a spot of my own to pile all the woodchips on. It took some hard work, but I did it. Dad would be proud.
My hair sure was getting long. Melanie spiked my hair up & I felt like the coolest kid at the pool. So cool that I didn't think I needed to lessen the coolness by getting wet. I just wasn't feeling the pool vibes this day. So I pretty much stuck with Mom. I sat on her lap for a while and checked out the ladies. I think one was checkin me out but Mom scared her off. Darn Mom.
Yeah, I snuck off and got right out of the pool. They thought they could get me to stay in and play. I sure showed them. Look at my manly figure. Do you see why the girls were lookin? Mom says girls always look at Dad too. Thanks for passin on the good looks Dad.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hi buddy, I am glad to see that you had a good time with your mother at the pool. I can't wait to take you there too. Maybe we will go to the deep end. I am doing good and think about you and Mommy all the time. I will be home soon so we can have a lot of fun together and I can teach you some cool guy stuff. Hang in there son and make sure you are looking after your mother and being a good boy for her. Love, Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home