Thursday, June 29, 2006

Future MVP

As you can see, these pictures were taken before my cool haircut. Mom hasn't been able to take any recent pictures of me since I hid the camera cord. To tell you the truth, I'm not so sure myself where it is. (Shhhhh, I may have tossed it in the trash one day, so it could be a goner for sure!). So until I get some new headshots taken, I'll go back and show you some older pictures.
Did you know I'm already playing baseball? Yes, I'm starting years ahead of most kids. What can I say? I'm a natural. I may not be able to hit the ball off the tee yet, but come on, I am only one you know. I can put the ball in the hole here to make it shoot up to the tee though! I was Gage's helper this day. He can hit it clear across the yard!

Mom snapped this picture just as I was signing "Where?". Gage had left me and ran around the corner of the house so I couldn't see him. Do you know where he went???
Check out these wheels Dad! I'm practicing up on this one so I'll be ready for the hot wheels you're going to buy me. What? You didn't know about that? Oh yes, I'll have you talked into all kinds of things when you get home. I've already been making out my Christmas list. I know what you're thinking...we've got a while before Santa comes, but I'm making this list out for you and Mom. Just so you're prepared. Hint: I reeeeeeally want a cool tool set so I can work out in the garage with you Dad. I figure if I give you lots of notice, you won't have to ask me when Xmas rolls around. I like to be organized about these kinds of things. Oh, and Murphy wants a friend too.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UwU *Pukes on carpet* OWO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home