Friday, June 30, 2006

Chillin with Great Grandpa

Well Mom never found the camera cord that I hid, so she decided to buy a new one. Here I am hangin out with great grandpa Gillam. He and great grandma came to visit last weekend and I thought we needed some bonding time. I climbed up onto the couch and sat right next to him. He doesn't say too much, so I did most of the talking.
He should consider himself a pretty lucky guy since I'm letting him hold my leg and all. But I was too interested to run off right away.
Hmmmmm....he said something. I'm not so sure what it was but it had to be something about how darn cute I am. I think I'm likin this guy...
I moved to the rocker for a while. I hate to brag, but I am the only one who can use this chair you know. Papa John says it used to be his. I think that's funny. Have you seen him? There's no CHANCE of him fitting in this thing!

You know what, this guy is OK in my book. He really won me over so I decided to hang out on his belly.. It was nice to get away from girls for a while and hang with the guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home