Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th BBQ

Well, it wasn't on the 4th, but we celebrated anyway! We went to Melanie & Eric's house for a BBQ. I got to do all kinds of fun things! There were puppies there so I had a good time teasing them with their toys.


Look at all these cool tractors and farm toys they had for me to play with! Mrs. Hackert said they used to be her son's when he was little.
Mr. Hackert picked me up and took me for a ride on this cool golf cart. He even let me drive it. Sure I may not be able to reach the pedals yet, but I could touch the wheel.

It was a good party. I don't have too many parties to compare it to, but I'd rank it one of my favorites. It wasn't quite as cool as my birthday party (no presents!), but I still caused all kinds of trouble. I got sleepy after a bit and Mom let me take a bath in their bathtub. Then it was off to bed for me. I didn't even hear the fireworks. Mom said they were really loud...one person even let off a stick of dynamite. Whoa. Didn't hear any of it. Mom said next year I can stay up and watch the fireworks with Dad. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home