Sunday, March 04, 2007

Long time no type

Yeah so I've been slacking on my blog, I know. All I can say is, I've been busy! We moved from TN to IN and now Mommy is working so I go to La Petite Academy every day. I've made a lot of new friends and I really like my new teacher Natalie. Here are a few recent photos for you all to see.
Say CHEESE!!
I love to play with boats in the water.

Here I am chattin it up with Grandma Mary. I'm so good on the phone, I can say all kinds of things like "hi" and "no" and "Murmo" (that's Murphy if you don't understand my 2yr old language). I say a lot of other words too...but usually Mommy & Daddy are the only ones who understand me.
Grandma Mary and Grandpa John came to be with me for my 2nd birthday!

Grandma Marilyn came too! It was so much fun getting to see them all.

5 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger carolakabb said...

wow! I didn't realize you moved! How is the adjustment?

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Sunnie said...

I knew you had probably been super busy, I mean come on you are a workin woman now and you do have a 2 year old. No wonder you do not have time for blogging. I do check everyday to see if you have posted though. I am so glad you have your groove back.
Yes, I am using Tony too. I know there are a lot of girls using him right now including my daughter.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Sunnie said...

How could I forget to tell you how handsome that little guy is! He is so beautiful and getting so big too.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said...

What wonderful photos... You ahve an awesome family!!!!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Lori said...

The picture with the phone..he looks like such a little man. How cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home